The UK CubeSat Forum consists of members from a broad range of individuals and organisations involved in aspect of CubeSats and related nanosatellites and now has 102 registered members and the 2014 UK CubeSat Workshop had over 140 registered attendees. This first of two white papers on ‘White Paper Aspirations‘ is available!
The committee are working on the second paper on Regulations & Legislation and are still collecting information! Watch this space!
For grants that use the inspirational value of space in education and outreach and which increase awareness of the UK’s space programme and the role space plays in everyday life. Grants are awarded up to a maximum of £5,000 for each.
Examples of previous projects include:
- curriculum enrichment activities
- activities to promote careers in the space sector
- web or social media outreach content
- teacher training (cpd) workshops
- museum exhibits
- Application window for 2014 will be from 18 August – 9am, 20 October
- Decisions will be communicated to proposers w/c 24 November
- Project must be completed by 31 January
More information: https://www.gov.uk/apply-for-funding-academic-community-and-educational#space-for-all—community-funding-scheme